IPAA ACT 2018 Conference
Now in its fourth year, our IPAA ACT 2018 Conference will look forward and outward, linking to the APS review. Join us to hear insights from a stellar cast of international speakers, innovators and thought leaders from across the public and private sector. The conversation will:
- Challenge our thinking about what lies ahead
- Learn from international reform practices
- Hear insights from the Independent Review of the APS
Hosted by Frances Adamson, IPAA ACT President and Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, with speakers including:
- Sandy Gupta, Vice-President World-Wide Industry Strategy, Microsoft (Seattle)
- Kerri Hartland, Secretary of the Department of Jobs and Small Business
- David Thodey AO, Chair of the APS Review Panel, Former CEO of Telstra
- Dr Gordon de Brouwer PSM, Member of the APS Review Panel, Former Departmental Secretary
- Peter Woolcott AO, Australian Public Service Commissioner
- Kathy Leigh, Director-General and Head of Service of the ACT Government
- HE Andres Unga, Ambassador to Australia, Embassy of the Republic of Estonia
- HE Erica Schouten, Ambassador to Australia, the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- HE Chris Seed, High Commissioner to Australia, New Zealand High Commission
Ticket sales are now open here with pre-allocated tables to all departments and large corporate members.
- Date - Wednesday 7 November 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Venue - Hotel Realm, 18 National Circuit, Barton
- Tickets - Individual tickets are $800 per person (GST inclusive)
This is a member only event with member pricing available for IPAA members in other jurisdictions.
The conference will build on IPAA's previous conference discussions:
We look forward to seeing you in November!