IPAA ACT Annual Reports
2019-20 Year in Review
Despite the challenges presented by COVID-19, this year was a very successful one for IPAA with continued growth across the organisation. Key highlights from 2019-20 included:
- Membership – we have seen growth in membership and sponsorship across the year, reflecting the strong interest in IPAA.
- In-Person Events – attendance rates reached over 7,600 for the period July to March, a 20 per cent increase on the same period in 2018-19.
- Digital Engagement – IPAA transitioned to digital delivery from March onwards, engaging over 27,000 public sector professionals.
- Prime Minister of Australia – we were pleased to host the Prime Minister of Australia for a special Address to the Australian Public Service in August 2019.
- International Series – IPAA was priveliged to host several international speakers throughout the year, including the CEO of Microsoft visiting from the United States.
- Future Leaders - the Future Leaders Program continues to thrive, with two cohorts run through the year to satisfy demand.
- Awards – the Public Sector Innovation Awards and the Prime Minister's Awards for Excellence in Public Sector Management were recognised for another year.
The below diagram from our Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities across the 2019-20 period.