IPAA ACT Annual Reports
To view IPAA's previous Annual Reports please see the Related Documents tab on the side bar.
2016-17 Year in Review
A successful year of growing IPAA's engagement, with key highlights from 2016-17 including:
- Membership – we have seen growth in membership and sponsorship across the year, reflecting the strong interest in IPAA.
- Attendance – attendance rates have stabilised at 6,400 per annum with digital video engagement now exceeding 8,300 viewers over the year.
- Events – a growing event series with highlights including 'Marking 50 Years of Indigenous Affairs' and 'New Frontiers in Behavioural Economics'.
- Future Leaders - the launch of the inaugural Future Leaders Program was a great success, which merged with the former Young Professionals Network.
- Conference – the second IPAA ACT Conference was held in November 2016, with a 65% increase in attendance over the inaugural event.
- Awards – the Public Sector Innovation Awards, and Prime Minister's Awards were recognised and launched for a second year.
The below diagram has been taken from our 2016-17 Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities.