IPAA ACT Annual Reports
To view IPAA's previous Annual Reports please see the Related Documents tab on the side bar.
2017-18 Year in Review
Another successful year for IPAA, with key highlights from 2017-18 including:
- Membership – we have seen growth in membership and sponsorship across the year, reflecting the strong interest in IPAA
- Attendance – attendance rates have grown to 7,400 per annum with digital video engagement now exceeding 11,500 viewers over the year
- Events – a growing event series with highlights including 'International Women's Day: Women in Leadership' and 'Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector'
- Future Leaders - the Future Leaders Program continues to thrive, with two cohorts run through the year to satisfy demand
- Conference – IPAA ACT hosted the '2017 IPAA National Conference' with over 450 attendees at the Great Hall, Parliament House
- Awards – the Public Sector Innovation Awards, and Prime Minister's Awards were recognised for another year
The below diagram that has been taken from our 2017-18 Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities.