IPAA ACT Annual Reports
To view IPAA's previous Annual Reports please see the Related Documents tab on the side bar.
2018-19 Year in Review
Another successful year for IPAA, with key highlights from 2018-19 including:
- Membership – we have seen growth in membership and sponsorship across the year, reflecting the strong interest in IPAA
- Attendance – attendance rates have reached 7,300 per annum with digital video engagement exceeding 7,900 viewers over the year
- Events – a growing event series with focus on 'Women in Leadership' and the 'Independent Review of the Australian Public Service'
- Future Leaders - the Future Leaders Program continues to thrive, with two cohorts run through the year to satisfy demand
- Conference – we ran the IPAA ACT 2018 Conference with over 400 attendees at Hotel Realm in Canberra
- Awards – the Public Sector Innovation Awards and the Prime Minister's Awards for Excellence in Public Sector Management were recognised for another year
The below diagram that has been taken from our 2018-19 Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities.