IPAA ACT Annual Reports
2020-21 Year in Review
Despite the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19, this year was very successful for IPAA with continued growth across the organisation. Key highlights included:
- Membership – membership and sponsorship remained strong for the year, reflecting the ongoing interest in IPAA’s activities.
- Events – Over 6,500 people attended 43 IPAA ACT events that were delivered in-person and virtually.
- Digital Engagement – IPAA continued to deliver the successful Work with Purpose podcast series, which is a critical platform to enhance engagement with members and share knowledge.
- Collaboration – IPAA increased the number of event partnerships with corporate members, including government departments, corporate member agencies, academia and business.
- Future Leaders - the Future Leaders Program continued to thrive, with three cohorts run throughout the year to satisfy growing demand, including the launch of a refreshed program in 2021.
- Awards – the Public Sector Innovation Awards were recognised for another year.
The diagram below from our Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities from the 2020-21 period.