Work with Purpose | Episode #23 | 21 September 2020
'KEEPING UP WITH JOBKEEPER' WITH DR STEVEN KENNEDY PSM AND MATT COMYN
In this unmissable episode, Dr Steven Kennedy PSM, Secretary of The Treasury, and Matt Comyn, CEO of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, are joined in conversation with Jessica Irvine, the Senior Economics Writer for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. They discuss:
- The rationale for JobKeeper and JobSeeker programs.
- Avoiding a fiscal cliff and what happens next.
- Collaboration between public and private sector entities.
- Using business intelligence to assess policy impact.
- Differences between Australia’s and international governments’ fiscal responses to the pandemic.
- Keeping people in jobs and homes.
- Providing certainty in uncertain times.
Transcript - a full transcript of the podcast is available here.
Download - to listen offline or share within your organisation, an MP3 file of the podcast is available for download here.
Produced in partnership between