Work with Purpose | Episode #6 | 12 May 2020
COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE WITH CHERYL-ANNE MOY
In this episode we are joined by Cheryl-anne Moy, Deputy Secretary and Chief Operating Officer at the Department of Home Affairs. Our discussion with Cheryl-anne includes:
- Working outside of your comfort zone
- Sustaining the mobility of Australian public servants
- The National Coordination Mechanism’s work with supply chains and community issues
- Adjustments future leaders need to make in order to deliver their best contribution
- Understanding the process of policy, program and delivery
- Leadership management during COVID-19
Transcript - a full transcript of the podcast is available here.
Download - to listen offline or share within your organisation, an MP3 file of the podcast is available for download here.
Produced in partnership between