Work with Purpose | Episode #8 | 25 May 2020
DEFENCE - HERE TO HELP
A collaborative business model developed during the bushfire crisis held the Australian Defence Force in shaping its contribution to the COVID-19 pandemic. The central principle is, “How can we help?”.
Greg Moriarty, Secretary of the Department of Defence, and General Angus Campbell AO DSC, Chief of the Australian Defence Force, join us for this week's ‘Work with Purpose’ podcast. Discussed in the episode:
- The Navy, Army and Air Force uniting to help fire fighters.
- How the bushfire experience has changed the Defence Force.
- Making the Defence enterprise available to government departments.
- Being flexible and using resources in new and innovative ways.
- What lesson the Secretary and General Campbell have learned from the pandemic.
- Mobilising the Australian Defence Force.
Transcript - a full transcript of the podcast is available here.
Download - to listen offline or share within your organisation, an MP3 file of the podcast is available for download here.
Produced in partnership between